In this episode, we cover how to master your emotions and develop your emotional intelligence/quotient (EQ). Your ability to monitor your emotions, as well as others, and use them to guide your thinking and behavior is where you will find immense power. With emotional mastery, you will be able to...
There’s this notion that we cannot control our emotions, that they are “neither good or bad, they just are.” But what if you can control and consciously direct your emotions as you please? At The Inevitable You®, we teach that emotions are a product of “mental software,” when you change...
There is a notion that who you are today, and why you are who you are, is stagnant or unchanging. In traditional psychology, they will teach you that through Myers-Briggs or DISC or some popular personality assessment, or you have psychologists or teachers that will talk to you about...
Addictions are one of the biggest mythical areas in psychology. We have more 12-step programs than we know what to do with. We have sexaholics, narcotic addicts, alcoholics, shopaholics, gambling addicts… When you look at all the “addicts,” we cover 75% of the population. However, did you know that the...
You may have heard the term DSM(V), Diagnostic Statistical Manual Version 5. This is the bible by which the mental health and insurance communities treat, reimburse, diagnose, and believe about who you are in times of challenges. While on one hand we should not be surprised that the medical community, funded by...
- What separates elite leaders from effective managers?
- How to manage your time more effectively
- Why most people struggle to create passive income
- Reality is an illusion
- How to Manage and Overcome Fear
- How to overcome anxiety and phobias
- Stop “should’ing” all over yourself
- How Struggle and Adversity Leads to Personal Growth and Success
- How to navigate life’s curveballs and challenges
- The Role of Synchronicity in Manifestation