When looking at how to influence your children, or anyone in your life, you first have to understand your own “programming.” Because children are unconsciously programmed by their parents, they will be most impacted by how you think and act. Who you are, is the most important and impactful way that you can influence your children.
You also might be interested in
Think about the Hollywood stereotypes and movies of the military,[...]
Addictions are one of the biggest mythical areas in psychology[...]
There’s this notion that we cannot control our emotions, that[...]
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- How to Change for Good!
- What separates elite leaders from effective managers?
- How to manage your time more effectively
- Why most people struggle to create passive income
- Reality is an illusion
- How to Manage and Overcome Fear
- How to overcome anxiety and phobias
- Stop “should’ing” all over yourself
- How Struggle and Adversity Leads to Personal Growth and Success
- How to navigate life’s curveballs and challenges