The best way to define life coaching is to compare it to counseling and traditional therapy. While there are some similarities, coaching is very different because it focuses on strengths and skills and develops strategic plans for achieving goals. Generally, the focus of therapy is to “heal” the patient by...
- How to Change for Good!
- What separates elite leaders from effective managers?
- How to manage your time more effectively
- Why most people struggle to create passive income
- Reality is an illusion
- How to Manage and Overcome Fear
- How to overcome anxiety and phobias
- Stop “should’ing” all over yourself
- How Struggle and Adversity Leads to Personal Growth and Success
- How to navigate life’s curveballs and challenges