Thank you for contacting us! We will respond to your submission shortly.
In the meantime, check out our recent posts…
- Coach’s Corner E2 – Creating Life from the “Inside-Out”In this episode I’m joined by my fellow coaches Dan Jimenez and Laura Grant to discuss creating reality and life from the “inside-out,” our own standards, dreams, and wants. Much of how we operate is a result of our programming that started from an early age and reinforced by life […]
- Life Lessons From Planning a WeddingI’m joined by my good friend Dan to discuss the lessons we got from planning our own weddings. We touch on many things like how to deal with stress and anxiety, why procrastination is just a strategy to keep you safe, and getting past caring so much about what others […]
- Coach’s Corner: Effectively coming off antidepressant medicationFellow coach Dan Jimenez with Axistence Athletics joins us in a “behind the scenes” discussion on how to help a client who has recently got off antidepressant medication and is experiencing challenges like irritability and stress. We talk about some effective tools that can be used to solve these challenges […]
- How to Overcome AddictionsAddictions are one of the biggest mythical areas in psychology and mental health. Most people hear the word “addiction” and immediately assign a negative value and connotation to it. Very few teach the fact that the psychology of addiction, when properly focused, has great value. Addiction doesn’t have a positive or […]
- How to Treat and Overcome DepressionAn estimated 21 million adults in the US (8.4%) had at least one major depressive episode (diagnosed as a period of at least two weeks when a person experienced a depressed mood or loss of interest or pleasure in daily activities, and had a majority of specified symptoms, such as […]